The Origin series is tougher and more improved than the 2018 model. Once you make the switch to the Patented Axe Handle which enables max bat speed, more barrel control and your best swing, more often, you’ll never go back. That’s a fact. With a one-piece, traditional alloy construction combined with a composite HyperWhip end-cap you won’t be swinging behind too many pitches. The Origin is recommended for contact hitters who are looking to increase their bat speed at the plate. Each model is made up of the ultra-strong Performance LP1 alloy that delivers season after season performance with explosive pop. An engineered hitting zone extends the sweet spot while maximizing performance and durability over a 270-degree contact area. This allows you to never rotate your barrel without the worry of damaging one side – a benefit you’ll only see when you swing Axe bats. On the other end, Axe utilizes the shock-absorbing Endogrid technology which is built into the handle and helps eliminate negative feedback in the bottom hand so that you never have to deal with sting that is commonly felt when swinging a one-piece baseball bat. Axe: Make The Switch! This Axe Origin USA Baseball Bat (L144G) features a standard 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, a drop 10 length to weight ratio, and the USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification. Remember, with our 24/7 customer service, we’re here for you from click to hit! Axe Handle Scientifically Proven Benefits Better Bat Control – High-speed video reveals a “hammering” motion from the traditional round knob.
- 2-5/8″ Barrel with 1-piece alloy baseball bat construction (balanced)
- Patented Axe Handle enables max bat speed with more barrel control for your best swing, more often
- Performance LP1 Alloy Barrel delivers explosive pop and superior durability for the lifetime of your bat
- Composite HyperWhip End Cap removes unnecessary weight from the tip of the baseball bat for a faster swing, bigger barrel, and larger sweet spot
- Conforms to 1.15 BPF standard, approved for USSSA play